Advertisement

Monday 2 January 2012

What I will be writing here about Informtion Marketing Know How

I am excited to start this niche blog today being the second day of the year, 2012. I am an action and goal believer. My mission this year is to create and sell 100 sites each month and I have laid down my action plans to create sites, monetize them, get them the best traffic and backlinks with quality content and sell them off as soon as possible.

This blog is among the project. Therefore, I have decided to run a blog farm and make money from my farms before finally giving them out. If you continue to visit this blog, I will be writing purely on information marketing here. I have been in the business of creating and selling my books online and offline. Of a truth, having published several physical books, I have found that my pocket books gives me more money than the big books, hence I have settled only on writing and selling physical pocket books for my offline business.

On my online information marketing business, I have  made success in selling several ebooks locally and globlly using the internet and lots of merchant networks. Therefore, I will be writing about my experience, what I did right and what I did wrong. If you are keen on this business which is one of the most lucrative, yet easy to start business, then keep visiting and coming back here.

You are free to ask any question or anything you want me to address so I can address them here. Welcome

0 comments:


Bonus ebook($15 value)

About Me

Followers

PageRank Display

PageRank
Powered by Blogger.